5.13.2014

IN ABOUT AN HOUR THE SUNLIGHTS GONNA FADE



LILAC FLORAL JUMPER: *WHOLESALE7 - PASTEL PINK PU/ PVC MIDI SKIRT: *MISSGUIDED - PLATFORM CLEATED HOLOGRAPHIC SANDALS: *HEELBERRY - MIU MIU GLASSES: *PRET A VOIR SILK PINK SOCKS: TOPSHOP


Today I have spent the day tidying my room and doing univeristy work as normal, its half way through the term now and I have a really important and scary class on Friday, send help!

I thought I would go a little overboard on the pastels because why not eh, everyone loves pastels, hence this rather outlandish but cute outfit I decided to wear quite a while ago, somehow its only just managing to work its way onto the blog! This skirt goes with so many things, I think I may have to jump on the PU band wagon and aqquire many PU garments which shall stick to me in the warm summer weather but it wont matter because it'll look good. I honestly don't know what I'm talking about right now I'm slightly delirious from lack of sleep and excessive design work so I think I shall leave it at that for today!

12 comments:

  1. supper cute.
    www.wildchildfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love your sweater xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the shoes ! :)

    withoutanyweight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome look! Heartbeats for the jumper! You look rad!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. The PU trend is the way forward in life! I've been obsessed with it (more so the look rather than the sound it makes) for ages.

    Raise The Waves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your shoes !
    x
    http://cxnfused.blgospot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeaah pastels are nice ! :D

    hope you are fine c:

    Have a nice day (:

    http://thehiddenroots.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  8. that sweater is literally the bees knees-
    looks amazing with your sock/ shoe combination <3

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this outfit Kayla, especially your jumper! Your hair looks awesome too! Thanks for sharing :) xo

    Natalie | Shabby Chic and Tea♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yess you look like barbie's punk rock grandmother. Love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a punky delicate look.

    Xo!
    Stella
    www.stelladorothy.com

    ReplyDelete