11.20.2014

YOU SEE THE BLACK SHEEP EVERYWHERE



VINTAGE GREEN DENIM JACKET: *WEARECOW
SPARKLY GLITTERY GREEN CROP TOP: *TOPSHOP
REVERSABLE GRID PRINT SKIRT: *WHOLESALE7
SILVER KICKERS: *FOOTASYLUM

Last week Footasylum emailed me about these really cool Kickers boots. I love the colour contrast between the sole and the silver upper, they really remind me of the 90s! Also when the package arrived there were so many bubblegums and a pack of hello pandas (omnomnom) and lots of other really cute sweets and temporary tattoos eheh yay!!!! Can't wait to cover myself in them aha! I've also been waiting for an excuse to wear my Topshop crop top which I posted last month in a wishlist, its sooo pretty and its one of those things where I like it so much that I'm too scared to wear it, but then again, I think I should wear it all the time because its my favourite, decisions!!! I'm also really excited about the fact its out in so many different colours, I really wanted the silver one too but I think its so popular I think its sold out *cry*

20 comments:

  1. Love this!!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, gorgeous colours and I sure have a thing for silver and lurex things. I didn't know there were heeled Kickers, my god I used to wear them when I was little and then when I had some sort of baba style, they are amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have fabulous taste! The grid print on your Wholesale7 skirt accents its flared tailoring. Your sparkly glittery green crop to is also very pretty and looks great styled with your Wearecow vintage green denim jacket. The panda bear is adorable. You've styled yet another beautiful outfit, and you look amazing showcasing these fashions.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had my eye on this top I really want it! Just waiting for pay day!
    Also love the kickers!

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are always loooooking amazing, love this outfit!

    http://rosalindis.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hihi such a cool shirt and bagpack x3

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this omg backpack and the shoes are perfect <3 <3 <3

    http://www.lexilikes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dear, You don't have to share your style among blinking banners and you don't need likes, hypes and hearts from fake users :) Join www.voguedrobe.com, start to share your shots and experience pure fashion pleasure :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your boots are so perfect! Hello panda package sounds amazing x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit!!
    Please check out melkebarn.blogspot.no :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I literally love everything about this outfit, it looks amazing! xo

    LJLV | UK Personal Style

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those cool kickers! Such a cute panda backpack too x
    FashionOnMyBack // Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look AWESOME!
    Cool and really pretty!!
    PERFECT!! <3

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  14. Obsessed with this look!
    xx

    http://alexinwanderlust.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love everything in this outfit, but the panda bag is my favorite!

    Life With Antlers

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love everything about this outfit omg its literally perfect!!

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a cute look Kayla- I ummed and ahhedover buying the green top but hadn't worked out how I wanted to style it (or if I was too old for it!) The boots are a fab quirky addition and I could see them going with a lot of different looks as a bit of festive style too ���� curiousaliceloves.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete